The MINI sanatorium treatment package consists of:
· Consultation of a physician in physical medicine and rehabilitation and preparation of a treatment programme (remotely or in person).
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buffet in the “Mūza” restaurant.
· Accommodation in a room of your choice in the “Mineral SPA Draugystė” .
· Daily therapeutic treatments, one per group at your choice (1 – 3):
1. High mineral baths daily using natural mineral water from one of the most saline Draugystė wells in Lithuania: Sūrutis pearl bath 30 g/l (15 min.) / Sūrutis herbal bath (15 min.) / Sūrutis herbal – pearl bath (15 min.) / carbonic acid bath (15 min.).
2. Kinesitherapy / Physiotherapy: AQUA aerobics (30 min.) / group exercise in the gym * (30 min.) / Therapeutic exercise with fitness equipment and other physiotherapy aids / group therapeutic exercise in the pool* (30 min.) / halotherapy (salt room) (30 min.) / Stima Well – electrotherapy, thermotherapy and massage (20 min.).
3. Swimming pool: swimming in the mineral SPA Draugystė pool area: Jacuzzi, underwater massage in the currents bay, swimming pool, steam bath of aromatic herbs, dry air bath, – daily.
· Herbal cocktails: Neurokar No. 1 calming the nervous system / Gastrokar No. 2 improving the digestive system/ Cholokar No. 3 – bile secretion and liver function enhancer; at the Mūza Restaurant or Fitobar.
· Mineral water drink
Treatments are individually prescribed by the doctor according to the indications and contraindications for treatments. Treatments are for adults only.
* – The treatment is not available on public holidays.
Note: Arrival and departure days are considered as one day. The treatments in the package are not interchangeable between groups.